Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tradebait for Hanleys

So, here's how this trade bait works. I need Hanley cards that I don't have...best offer gets the following cards (each are individual trades).

2009 Topps Finest Ian Kinsler Refractor for any Hanley base card that I don't have. TRADE PENDING



2009 UD A Piece of History Adam Sandler shirt relic for any serial numbered insert/parallel of Hanley that I don't have. TRADE PENDING



2005 Prime Patches Wade Miller Auto and 3x relic (44/85) for any Hanley game-used and/or auto that I don't have.

5 comments:

beardy said...

I'm interested in the Sandler shirt. I know for a fact I've got the 2006 Topps '52 Hanley Refractor, and am pretty sure I've got a Masterpieces parallel as well.

Pop Startled said...

Hey Beardy...thanks for the comment. You've got yourself a deal...I sent you an email about it. I'll note that the Sandler is yours pending trade. Chuck

Pop Startled said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this site is way to funny its great to see another Marlins fan out here good luck with the hanleys!!!

Pop Startled said...

Thanks Ortega...